- 25 hours per week: Fixed Term Contract
- Term Time only
- Salary Band C (£20444 to £22129 pro rata)
We have an opportunity to appoint a confident, caring and organised person to our team as a School Medical Officer. This role will require applicants to assess the medical and welfare needs of students and staff, and administer front-line First Aid. Working under the direction of the Principal and Senior staff, the successful applicant will be a key member of the school and administration team and will oversee the administration of medical services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good evidence of educational At least 4 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- A First Aid qualification;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Applications;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a busy environment with many
An NVQ in nursing or childcare would be an advantage but not essential.
The process of application is as follows:
- Completed application form Applications to:
Principal Heart of England School
Balsall Common Coventry CV7 7FW
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01676 535222