Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- Year 9: Applications for our Year 9 Bronze programme are now open. Further information has been emailed to parents/carers – check your inbox if you missed it! Any queries contact email@example.com.
- Students already on the scheme are due to do their Bronze expedition assessment at the weekend of the 11 June
With half term upon us and students spending more time on social media, we thought it would be timely to flag the following website
This website offers a toolkit to support parents and carers of children of any age to start discussions about their online life, to set up boundaries around online behaviour and technology use, and to find out where to get more help or support.
Open Mic: Rock ’n’ Pop Night
- Thursday 7 July 2022 7pm start
- Tickets £4 and £3 concessions
- Available via ParentPay or on the door.
Assessments and Mocks
Students will be beginning assessments/mocks after the half-term break. See below for details:
- Year 8: Commencing week of Monday 6 June
- Years 7 and 9: Commencing week beginning 13 June
- Years 10 and 12 Mocks: from Wednesday 22 June
Please talk to your teachers if you have any questions or queries about assessments or courses.
Careers and Destinations
Coming soon! A blog feature article from Ms Williams about our Careers and Destinations programme for students including sessions and workshop events on the horizon for every year group.
Watch out for our feature page in the latest edition of the Meriden Magazine being delivered to homes in and around Meriden about now.
Year 10 Revision Sessions
- Year 10 English: Jekyll and Hyde revision session Wednesdays after school in M125 – 3.25pm-4.30pm. Particularly useful if you have missed lessons with a teacher due to their absence or your absence! Mrs Heselden and Mrs McLarnon
Year 11 Revision Sessions and Exams News
- Maths Revision Sessions: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 3.30pm – 4.30pm in H118 & H120. Foundation and Higher tiers catered for so come along for as many or few as you can manage.
- Year 11 English GCSE: if you need any help, have any questions or want to see one of us, best to email your English teacher first. Good luck everyone!
Year 11 Exams News
- GCSE Leave: Year 11 are now on exam leave
Years 12 and 13
- Year 12 Mocks: from Wednesday 22 June
- Year 13 A Levels: Year 13 are on exam leave