Professional Development Day
A reminder that Wednesday 23 March is a staff training day and school is closed to students.
New Maths Homework Site
We now have a new maths homework system called HegartyMaths which is replacing MathsWatch, which we have used previously. It allows homework to be completed on any device and has lots of resources included in it.
- Click here to log on: HegartyMaths.
A letter has been sent this week to all parents/carers with more information.
People in Crisis/Collection for Refugees
On 5 May Year 8 will have a visit from someone who works in a refugee centre to talk about their work. Students in all years have been given a list of essential items which anyone can donate to help out with this much needed work. Items will be collected during tutor time. See Miss Goodwin for more details.
PE Lost Property
If you have lost a piece of PE kit visit the PE office to be reunited with items which the department have collected. Many initialled items have no full name on them so if you’ve lost some kit, see if they have it.
Tickets are available on our ParentPay service or cash will be accepted on the door:
- Tuesday 5 & Wednesday 6April, Adults £6.00, Concessions £4.00
- Thursday 7April: Staff £4.50, Adults £7.00, Concessions £4.50
All performances begin at 7:30pm.
Year 9 Vaccinations Reminder
DTPM and HPV2 vaccinations are due to take place for selected students on 21 and 22 March. Exact times to be confirmed.
Year 10 Vaccinations
HPV vaccinations are due to take place for selected students on 21 and 22 March. Exact times to be confirmed
Year 10 After School Maths
This occurs every Thursday from 15:25 till 16:30. An opportunity to improve your maths skills.
- The Year 11 and Year 13 mock exams continue this week.
- GCSE practical Art Exams began on Friday this week with Photography and continue next week with Art and Photography and Fine Art and Photography.
Year 11 Sixth Form Applications
- All Year 11 students who have applied for Sixth Form have been sent the following link to complete their final A-level choices:
All information regarding their application is sent to their school e-mail account. The deadline for completing this is Friday 25 March 9.30am.
- Mock examinations continue this week