Our new Sixth Form eProspectus is available to view or download online from today from our website.
The philosophy and values of the Sixth Form are outlined in an introduction by Grace Theay, Head of Post 16 in which she says: “As Head of Post 16 my vision is simple: to create an environment where academic excellence is central to all we do by ensuring that our students are given the best quality education, delivered by the most talented of teachers.
As well as testimonials from former students, the eProspectus also has essential information on entry criteria with guidelines on how to work out your points, a list of the courses we offer with interactive links and a list of key dates to make sure you get your application made on time.
- eProspectus: Download the latest version of our Prospectus
- School Blog: Get an insight into our community by visiting the blog
- Subjects and Courses: Useful information about what students study
- Application: Download all the documents you need to apply for Sixth Form
- Sixth Form Website: Visit our website for more information about school
- Contact Information: Email and telephone details for key Sixth Form Staff