Free meals are available to eligible full-time primary and secondary school pupils and Sixth Form students.
How do I know if my child is eligible for free school meals?
Your child is entitled if you or your partner receive any of the following:
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigrations and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pensions Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have a family income no greater than £16,190 (subject to government change)
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finished or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week
Further information is available from the Solihull MBC website.